Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service (ESS), commonly referred to as ESS, allows you to look up important employee information such as:
- Personal information, including your home address and phone number currently on file with SBISD
- Paycheck information and year-to-date totals
- W-4 information (federal tax exemption status)
- Prior year W-2
- Salary Notification
- Time off that you have taken (personal leave, local sick leave, etc.) and balances
- Certifications you hold
- Expense reports submitted and their status
Pay Stub Express will remain available to access paychecks issued prior to May 1, 2009. ESS will allow you to view/print pay stubs starting with May 1, 2009 paychecks.
How do I login to ESS?
- Click EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE (ESS)
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click Log In.
- Enter your username and password. Use your same Username and Password that you use to log into your District computer.
- Keep this password in a safe place. Only you have access to your password.
If you misplace your password, contact Technology at 713.251.TECH (8324) or email at [email protected] and ask for a password reset. You will be required to verify your identity.
How do I get the information I need?
- After logging in, click on the Employee Self Service tab located on the right-hand side of the webpage.
- You are now on the Welcome to Employee Self Service page. The tabs on the right-hand side of the page allow you to navigate the site.
- The Personal Information tab will display your Employee Profile in the payroll database. If your address is incorrect, you may update it by following the steps in the following link: Instructions for Changing Address and Phone Number.
- The Pay/Tax Information tab will display your most recent paycheck information, year to date earnings, and current W-4 (federal withholding exemption) data.
I'm having trouble accessing the site. How do I get help?
If you're having difficulty accessing ESS, please contact Human Resources by calling 713.464.1511 or by emailing [email protected]. We are here to serve you.
Again, if you have questions please contact Human Resources for assistance. We hope you enjoy using Employee Self Service (ESS) and that you find it helpful for obtaining information you need about Spring Branch ISD employee services.