Come to our main office located at:
Spring Branch ISD
Department of Community Education
West Support Center
2100 Shadowdale Dr.
Houston, Texas 77043
(Northwest Entrance to the Building)
- REFUND POLICY: This program is funded exclusively by student tuition.
- A 100% refund in check form will be mailed within approximately 3-4 weeks only when a course is cancelled.
- Students who request refund prior to the start of a course will receive a refund minus 25% of tuition, registration fees are nonrefundable.
- Misprints in textbooks are the responsibility of the publisher. We do not issue refunds on textbooks. Please be sure you read and understand, if you have any questions call 713-251-1695.
- If a Student drops a class prior to the second class meeting they may receive a Letter of Credit (minus registration fee) to be used within one year. Requests must be made in writing to the Community Education office. There are no monetary refunds once a class begins.
Our school district has established the following policy for accepting checks and collecting bad checks: For a check to be an acceptable form of payment it must include your current and accurate name, address, telephone number, driver’s license number and state. In the event your check is returned for non-payment, the face value may be recovered electronically along with a state allowed recovery fee. In the event your check is returned for non-payment, checks may no longer be an acceptable form of payment for the remainder of the school year. Alternative forms of payment may be used instead of a check payment (cash, credit card, online payment).
Returned checks may be recovered electronically along with state allowed recovery fee.
Paytek Solutions is the company appointed by SBISD for this purpose.
All fees MUST be paid at the time of registration. (That goes for Dance, Online courses and In-Person classes)
- A nonrefundable registration fee of $15.00 will be charged each Spring Branch resident. Individuals living in the 77024, 77043, 77055, 77077, 77079, & 77080 zip codes are considered Spring Branch Residents.
- A nonrefundable registration fee of $20.00 will be charged for each out-of-district registrant. An out-of-district registrant is any individual not living within the 6 zip codes listed above.
- "Star Card" discount honored only at time of walk-in registration.
- All SBISD voluteers will receive a waiver of the $15 registration fee on Community Education classes.