Description of Digital Resources
Includes Reference Collections On:
- Library Science
- Multicultural Studies
- Nation and World
- Social Science
- A student research platform with MLA, APA and Chicago/Turabian bibliographies, notecards, and outlining.
- EBooks and Audio Books curated by elementary school level, middle school level, and high school level.
- EBooks designed for K-2 learner & curriculum
- Leveled for beginning readers
- Read-along audio by professional voice over artists
- Topics include: Animals, Science, Biographies, Social Studies, Dinosaurs, and Animales.
- Earth Space Science: Resource for elementary students.
- Life Science: Resource for elementary students.
- Physical Science: Resource for elementary students.
professional collection ebooks
- Professional reading materials for educators.
- Primary Sources: Browse a wide range of rare and original documents including printed books, journals, historic maps, broadsides, periodicals, advertisements, photographs, artwork and more.
- BritannicaSchool: Ebook collections, research resources, and authentic Spanish resources.
- EBSCO eBooks: Includes databases aligned to the curriculum and eBook collections on Academic, Business, Education, High School, History, and K-8.
- Gale: Research resources for elementary and secondary students. Includes a Professional collection for educators.
- SIRS Discoverer: Research resources for secondary students covering social issues.
- TeachingBooks.net: K-12 resource on authors, books, and more! Includes audio, video, websites, and curated book lists.